New DTC Packaging Yields Significant Savings
A Pharma client had an on-going DTC program for one of its major brands. Consumers could go on-line and order from a variety of promotional & support material; including training kits, waist pack holders and brochures. When we started working with this client, they were fulfilling these orders utilizing generic, brown corrugate boxes and sending them via parcel post at a cost of $9 to $12 per shipment.
- Pharmilink recommended a new process and service utilizing a special discounted service via Canada Post for promotional mailings.
- Pharmilink designed a special branded box, meeting the unique specifications and requirements
- Pharmilink handled the sourcing and printing of the box, design and layout, PMA/PMF approvals.
- Result – NEW DM BOX average cost per shipment for postage $3.25
- Average savings of $6.75 per shipment x 3K shipments per month = $243,000 annual savings